Wednesday, June 3, 2009

3.6.2009

Very sien...
Almost nothing to do,
everyday computer,
computer games, dota....
they almost be my part and parcel.
im will be away for four days
from 5/6 to 8/6,
due to what le?
STU and ARTC lah..
Still remember STU?
ya,
last post i did mention it,
solo camp right?
today almost whole day i play dota,
sohai,
first time i got wicked sick using mogul khan(AXE)
they noob sia...
enemy hero, troll is killed by me until he cannot fat,
soul keeper duno how to use his ulti,
funny izit?
so i pawned them,
pawn until they come gangbang me...
lol!!
but of course i never die in that game,
cause even if they come gangbang me,
i still too fat,
im tanker mah...
i also played with my brother,
haha,
pawn until beyond godlike...
although he got first blood..
i use luna, he use windrunner...
2 more days to go
to reach STU,
People said this is the hardest camp in BB,
duno i will adapt to it,
cook myself?Build fire myself?
i think i cant,
but i will try my best..
Be optimistic abit,
N nothing will go wrong...
tomorrow may be a busy day,
busy preparing clothes to go camping.
Miss my friends in school too
no chatting, no S.M. in school,
life became boring.
Well,
perhaps need to be patient,
wait for school reopens.

No comments: