Friday, August 8, 2008

LIFE GAME 2008

Hello,all my frends...
Wat do u do during d year end vacation???
Computer games?Travelling?Reading comics?
Or go to do sumthing....??
But dun u al realize tat ever holiday u kept doing d same thing?
Y dun u think to change ur "flavour"?
Imagine camping in year end holiday...
Tats a kind of fun...
Two days ago,my BB sir ask me whether i wan to go a camp onot.
I wonder wat camp...
Cuz i hav join Youth Camp which was held in December...
But soon i realise tat theres one more camp i didnt join...
N tat camp is ........
LIFE GAME 2008!!!!!
Poster about Life Game 2008
Well,u noe...
im very interested in it...
but d fee to join this camp kept troubling me!!!
ITS COST ME RM150 TO GO TO A CAMP!!!
MY MUM SURELY WONT AGREE,
cuz two reasons,
1) the fee of joining(RM150)
2) the place(is in nibong tebal,which is very far from my house)
But i still hav d will to go
now im persuading my mum...
In my opinion,LIFE GAME is a kind of camp tat will let u get the knowledge...
About wat?
of course knowledge throughout ur life,
adolesence,sick,old,young,job seeking,bankrupt.rich
N even DEATH!!!
I hope tat after u see my blog,u will join d LIFE GAME...
Its reli fun!!
If u wan to join but no form,
dun worry!!
u can download from internet...
Juz note tat u muz hav adobe reader...
Ah,almost forget tat this LIFE GAME 2008..
is also organised BOYS' BRIGADE..
Tats why d form could get from our official 8th Penang Company website...
The form should look like tis...

Form to fill personal particulars

Form to get permission from parents

Here is the website to download the two forms...Hope u participate....

http://www.epombb.org/lifegame

No comments: