Wednesday, August 6, 2008

:=) Hehehe!!!

PMR is getting near, haizzz...
N seni project "tenunan",
i still have to do....

My class is holding a rubber competition....
Very funny leh!!! :=)
u noe who is the PIC???
HE IS CHEE CHEN WEI!!!
hAhA ^.^
Jo el is wif me!!
We play n play whenever teacher is not in clas...
Sumtime teacher in class we oso play!!
N teacher will scold us...
N even conviscated our rubber!!
N we buy again...(Very rich hor!!!)

It has been four days i open blogger!!
N im trying to add new stuff,new things,new stories etc...
in this blog!!
I try n try but of course i FAIL!!!
My sister help me but still cannot!!
(My sister is pro-customizer)
Anyone help me in customize blog???

Mayb i will updated Cbox for u all to leave comments...
Oh i almost forgot...
I hav nt recommended to my frends
about i hav open a blog....
Now, i oni tell gavin my blog!!
GAVIN,if u see this mesage,can pls tell other ppl about m blog??
nt too many ppl,juz our class... :=)
Thx...

No comments: